Need to buy: X5 hood, any condition

I need an X5 hood for a buggie that I'm building. I will be cutting the hood down and only using the center part of it, and the grill. So if you have or know of any wrecked/damaged/dented X5 hoods PLEASE let me know. Thanks.

Maybe some more information will help. I'm building an offroad buggie for rockcrawling competitions. The buggie will be registered with the competition sanctioning body as a BMW X5 because it is different than what everyone else is doing (mostly Jeeps, Toyotas, etc...) and I have not found a cooler looking hood and grill to use. I've been looking at every hood and grill on every vehicle and I cannot find another one I want to use. My buggie is 46 inches wide at the widest point, and the hood will fit inside some tube at the front. That means the section of hood I need is no more than 43 inches wide at the back, and 24 inches wide at the grill. An X5 hood is 64 inches wide at the widest point, so I will be cutting a ton off both sides to make it fit. Cutting so much off, I can take a really trashed hood and make it work perfectly, so if anyone knows of any X5s that have been in an accident, I would really like to have any information as to the whereabouts of that hood. It may be unusable to you, but I can probably use it!

Okay, so I found a hood. It's in rough shape, but I'll be able to smooth it out and it'll be just fine for what I'm using it for. Now I need a pair of grill inserts, the vent inserts, and a BMW emblem. Anyone have anything? Here's a pic to kinda show you what I'm doing (sorry, it's a crappy camera-phone pic). The one grill insert in the pic is broken, so I need both. Thanks.