Wtb: E36 325/m3

So, the car i was looking at just had a payment put down on it last night (http://www.bmwboard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14370), so pending some form of miracle, i'm out of luck for getting a great deal on that one. Here's what i'm looking for.

Must be a manual shift.

2 or 4 door, it does not matter to me.

Color: most any, but i want to avoid red, white, and black. green is ok if it's an
M3 only. Blue is easlily my top pick. [pray]

Exterior has to be presentable (i'm not talking perfect, but decent paint with one or two minor dings in any fendors at MOST), interior can have one or two faults.

Please have it in good running condition, it didn't have to be serviced at the dealer, as i know how much they can charge for what is easily routine maitenence. I have one of the BMW techs work on mine after hours from his house. He'll inspect the car before I buy.

Anywhere up to 300 miles from NC, naturally if its in really good shape, I might extend it a little bit farther (just means i get to drive my 318 more) but i'm looking to stay below 7 for a 325 and 10ish for an M. I know the offer on an M is low, but it's all i have to work with right now, i've seen a few get around that range that looked to be in decent shape.

Send Email and Pics to sparklin@vt.edu or IM on BMW MPower 06. Spread the word if you know someone thinking about selling what i'm looking for. Thanks guys.